BYU-Pathway Facebook BYU-Pathway Instagram BYU-Pathway Pinterest BYU-Pathway Tweets BYU-Pathway Blog Feed
March 12, 2020

Come & See

Elder Uchtdorf invites BYU-Pathway students to encourage their friends and family to enroll

In his April 2019 general conference message, Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf invited members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to invite others to “come and see”1 what the Church has to offer. Soon after, in a video to BYU-Pathway students, he shared, “One of the easiest and most effective ways to invite your friends and family to come and see is to encourage them to enroll in the programs of BYU-Pathway.”2

BYU-Pathway Worldwide provides a unique path for those who need access to education, including those seeking to learn about the Church and strengthen their faith. Elder Uchtdorf said, “Inviting friends and family members who are not members of the Church, who are struggling spiritually or are not active in the Church, or who just need access to better educational opportunities, will bless a multitude of lives.”3

So how do Elder Uchtdorf’s tips for sharing the gospel from his conference message apply to inviting others to come and see BYU-Pathway?4

1. Draw close to God

Elder Uchtdorf said, “Others will notice that there is something unique and special about you. And they will ask about it.” Ninety-four percent of PathwayConnect students report experiencing an increased testimony of their Savior. As students draw closer to God during BYU-Pathway, those who join will see their love for the gospel and want to learn more.

2. Fill your heart with love for others

“Try to truly see everyone around you as a child of God,” Elder Uchtdorf said. BYU-Pathway students have unique ethnicities, cultures, ages, and religions. All are children of God, and all are welcome at BYU-Pathway. Students, missionaries, and instructors have an opportunity to see each individual’s divine potential.

3. Strive to walk the path of discipleship

Elder Uchtdorf promised that as Church members learn of Christ by feasting on the scriptures, following the Prophet, and praying, “… the gospel will be such an essential, precious part of your lives that it would feel unnatural not to talk about it with others.” BYU-Pathway students participate in gospel-centered courses and strive to live by the Church Educational System honor code. Their education and lifestyle stand out, and others will want to know more.

4. Share what is in your heart

“… [A]lways look for opportunities to bring up your faith in natural and normal ways with people — both in person as well as online,” Elder Uchtdorf said. Students can share on social media or with family what they’re experiencing in their gathering and online courses. All can pray to know whom to invite to come and see what BYU-Pathway has to offer and how to do so.

5. Trust the Lord to work His miracles

Each individual has a unique journey of education and faith. Regardless of whether or not someone accepts the invitation to participate in BYU-Pathway or join the Church now, the Lord will guide them on their path. Elder Uchtdorf said, “God will work miracles through you to bless His precious children.”

Following Elder Uchtdorf’s five tips will open powerful opportunities for education and the gospel to spread throughout the world. He ended his video message to students with this promise: “My dear friends, take advantage of this opportunity to prayerfully invite someone you know to come and see by joining BYU-Pathway Worldwide for this coming semester. As you do so, you will not only help others to see more clearly what the Church is all about, but I promise you that you will feel the love, gratitude, and blessings of the Savior in their lives and yours.”5

How will you invite others to come and see?

Leone Matavesi, Fiji

“I started sharing with my friends so they could join PathwayConnect. My faith started to build up. I started to see and know more about Jesus Christ. BYU-Pathway is a place where you can find peace and happiness.”

Ashley Ostheimer,
USA

“When PathwayConnect opened in my town, I quickly registered and encouraged others to do the same. I was reminded of how precious my testimony and my desire to learn is to me. It changed my heart to become more of the woman I am meant to be.”

Learn more about inviting others at byupathway.org/invite.

1. ^ Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Missionary Work: Sharing What Is in Your Heart,” Ensign or Liahona, May 2019, 15
2. ^ Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Come and See BYU-Pathway Worldwide” (Message to BYU-Pathway Worldwide, July 31, 2019), byupathway.org/invite
3. ^ IBID
4. ^ See Uchtdorf, “Missionary Work
5. ^ Uchtdorf, “Come and See BYU-Pathway

Comments on "Come & See"

Jefferson Villacis says:

Thanks for all of effort that you are doing.

Aniedi Essien Iyere says:

I am truly grateful that I am a BYU-Pathway student. BYU-Pathway has really given me the opportunity to learn and has unveiled the hidden potentials in me. I invite friends to ‘come and see’ what BYU Pathway is doing.

Nicolás López says:

In the first place, it was funny because I enrolled to be obedient to my mother, but when I started I wasn’t sure “WHY” I did it. Then that “WHY” changed, and I finally decided that my “WHY” was going to be improving my English and getting a better education. This program helped me to become more disciplined than before, and now I enjoy the experience of learning and I am pressing forward.

Keyla says:

BYU-Pathway is an incredible experience in my life; it helped me to improve my study and English.

Oladayookonkwo says:

It is a great privilege to be a partaker of this pathway; I count it as a blessing from our Heavenly Father.

Sreedevi says:

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I am so grateful for the privilege to study in PathwayConnect along with my husband. I am working as a teacher full time. This is an amazing program. It really helped me and my husband to learn math skills and improve our writing skills. My testimony about the gospel is strengthened. We are learning a lot. This is a wonderful program that is blessing many of us.

Anthony Samuels says:

Just want to use this opportunity to appreciate the family of BYU-Pathway Worldwide for their tireless impact on my life. Joining BYU-Pathway Worldwide wasn’t a mistake. This program has changed my life and has made me encounter the Holy Spirit. At first, I used to belittle myself and used to be puzzled about getting things started and sometimes, I used to allow my greatest fear take hold of me. But sincerely, since I enrolled here, things have changed randomly and progressively in my life. I have even become a role model to many siblings and friends. Thanks once again for the great help.

Laura Ore says:

As Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf said, this is a calling for heroes. We have the blessing to be part of PathwayConnect. We are blessed with lovely teachers and classmates who teach us more.

DEREK KWAKU ASAMOAH says:

Yes indeed, the PathwayConnect programme is a wonderful place of teaching and shaping talent of our future for global development. It also makes use of my phone for a good purpose that has helped me to avoid unnecessary social media.

Davidson Joseph says:

I’m so grateful to be part of this big PathwayConnect family. PathwayConnect is one of the best universities in this world. You learn how live and how to plan your life in every aspect.

Fester Blyee Kolubah says:

PathwayConnect is an educational online learning program that is meant to enhance an individual with both spiritual and secular knowledge.

However, the program has impacted me meaningfully, in the sense that I have improved my English and mathematics skills. I have understood the importance of working with budgets, eliminating thinking errors, setting and achieving goals, and other significant things that have molded my mind positively. The program is worth learning. Although for me, I had a small deficiency in writing, but I normally made use of my instructor’s comments (feedback) regarding my writing assignments. They really helped me with the little deficiency I had in writing, most especially essay writing. I learned from her comments in order to do my essay perfectly.

Thanks!

Thank you all so much for sharing these wonderful experiences! I did not think that enrolling in BYU-Pathway along with my mother would be such an amazing opportunity and blessing in my life here in Samoa. As an 18 year old recent college graduate, I testify that BYU-Pathway is an educational journey that will forever bless our lives and has the answer to all the problems happening in the world today. I am thankful for this opportunity and pray that it will continue to flow with the help of our Heavenly Father despite the challenges we face. Let us complete BYU-Pathway and reach out to others so they can taste the sweet blessing shared at BYU-Pathway…. whatever principles of intelligence we receive in this life will come with us in the next because education is not a choice, it is a commandment! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM REALLY GRATEFUL…

Morris Amaebi ector says:

PathwayConnect is indeed a great opportunity for me to further my education and my experience. It’s life changing.

Janeth Domínguez says:

BYU-Pathway is a blessing. God has answered my prayer to acquire a quality higher education and a dream that I thought was unattainable for my time and money. I have really learned a lot. My first semester has been an incredible opportunity to learn and grow spiritually. I see getting a degree and getting a better-paying job to help my family and above all help in my community.

Suliana vakalahi says:

Thank you so much for sharing. This was an amazing message and has brought such warmth and courage to me. Thank you.

Apisi Naina Nu'uhiva says:

Love this message from Elder Uchtdorf, and I too can state that I have learned so much in BYU-Pathway. My testimony is strengthened daily as I study the lessons and expand my understanding from the lessons and the assignments. I am truly grateful for this wonderful opportunity for learning both spiritually and temporally.

Tooa Arriana Taimalelagi says:

Thanks a lot everyone for sharing those wonderful experiences! I didn’t think enrolling in BYU-Pathway together with my mum would be an amazing opportunity and a blessing in my life here in Samoa. As an 18-year-old who just recently graduated college, I testify that BYU-Pathway is an educational journey that will forever bless our lives and it has the answer to all our problems happening in the world today. I am grateful for this opportunity and I pray that it will continue to flow with Heavenly Father’s help despite the challenges we are facing. Let’s all complete BYU-Pathway and reach out to others so they can taste the sweet blessing shared in BYU-Pathway… whatever principle of intelligence that we receive in this life will rise with us in the next because education is not a choice, it is a commandment!

Nelson owuor says:

PathwayConnect helps me to be great learner, and I learned more about life skills in PC 101 and in institute. I feel more blessings thanks to the prophet and people who come up with this idea. I have invited friends also to gain the knowledge I am gaining in BYU-Pathway.

Ian Barnie says:

Read your instructions; your instructions are everything that you are told to read. Also don’t be afraid to ask yourself internal questions about how you understand or are taking in the material. It is really fun to learn here and worth it!

Real1214.2 says:

BYU-Pathway is a huge opportunity to improve your education, even with the obstacles in your life like socioeconomic struggles or spiritual faith. You will be able to improve your life little by little.

joe says:

When I started PathwayConnect’s PC 102, which is Professional Skills, one of the priesthood brothers asked me a question about how BYU-Pathway helped me and blessed me. I said to the brother, “Come and see.” See for yourself and see how BYU-Pathway really blesses students’ personal lives. BYU-Pathway is real and it takes me closer to our Heavenly Father, His grace, and His mercy. I thank the Lord because He wanted us to return to Him again to live with Him.

Liliu Gali says:

I have been wanting to get more educated but believed I was too old and I just couldn’t afford it. I am so grateful for this great opportunity with BYU-Pathway! Not only am I getting an education, but I’m also learning how the gospel is connected with education.

Jessica says:

PathwayConnect has changed my life for the better. It’s changed my goals and the meanings/reasons behind them. It’s changed my mindset about studying. It’s helped me turn to the Lord first in all things.

Lora Lee Moore says:

I had no clue how wonderful I would feel about myself after just 8 weeks. I am truly humbled and blessed!

Ingrid Contreras says:

Years ago, I let go of my dreams of obtaining higher education due to personal circumstances. I have a good friend and mentor at work who suggested BYU-Pathway, and I registered right away. It has been challenging managing, home, work, and study, but I have found support in our weekly lessons, gatherings, and with my family. I think the best feeling is that I don’t feel alone on this pathway; there are many others like me with families and responsibilities, but we all keep moving forward together. A strong motivation for me is the realization that I would be able to help others with the degree I plan to obtain. So I encourage anyone who is thinking of signing up to go ahead and do so; many blessings will come your way.

Gladys Fisher says:

The PathwayConnect programme teaches a lot and it has helped me to grow closer to God. At the time when I joined, I was inactive; it not only helped me to gain my confidence, but it strengthened my testimony. I am truly grateful for this experience and have shared this with my entire family and friends. I have also encouraged them to join.

Cate Williamson says:

What a wonderful testimony for us to hear as we invite our friends to our gatherings this week!

Ellika Barlow says:

That’s so inspiring, thank you for sharing. Remember to invite a friend to your gathering next week!

Iara Powers says:

I’m having an amazing experience with PathwayConnect. A few months ago I was deciding if I was ready to start this program, because I was complaining if my English was good enough to do something like this. I decided take the risk and, to my surprise, I am receiving a lot of support from my instructors and leaders. It’s so amazing to have the opportunity to learn together and to have this program to help me improve my English.

Cate Williamson says:

That’s such an inspiring story of faith! Remember to invite a friend to your gathering this week!

Abigail Muzambi says:

PathwayConnect draws me closer to Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. Every week when I finish my assignments, I always feel a step ahead, being drawn closer to my Father in Heaven. What a wonderful program to attend. I am very grateful for this wonderful program; it really nourishes my spirit and edifies my thinking.

Ellika Barlow says:

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! Remember to invite a friend to your next gathering!

Reine software says:

I have joined PathwayConnect because I am confident that it the best means for me to attain my goals. Also I have faith in what I learn, especially during the devotionals and gathering.

Dino Zulu says:

BYU-Pathway has been amazing; it was what I needed coming back from a mission to get me in the right mind to learn. It is truly, truly inspired; I can tell that on a mountain.

Felenili Havea says:

PathwayConnect really helps me strengthen my testimonies about Jesus Christ and His gospel. When I finished high school I decided to join this program while waiting to turn 19 to go on my mission so I won’t waste any time waiting. I am grateful that I have this opportunity to study.

Cate Williamson says:

That’s wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. Remember to invite a friend to your gathering this week!

Noel Joseph Nesu says:

It is not just simple education but the light to our future. One cannot read and understand the word of God without education; education without God’s knowledge means something is missing. There is a strong bond between the two. That is why I feel there is need to invite more of my friends and family to get on board.

Arthur says:

Wow beautiful…

mobbie lungu says:

PathwayConnect has really transformed my life. The past six weeks have really been an amazing journey, and I’m looking forward.

Marlene Young says:

I have been waiting a lifetime to return to school. BYU-Pathway is perfect for me as I have some limitations with travel, finances, and being in social situations due to having no immune system. The quiet, reassuring, and refreshing spirit has filled my soul again after being hostage to my home for so long. I have re-established my purpose in life and the associate degree will open beautiful doors to a new and exciting part of my life, doing by family’s genealogy and helping others with theirs as a career where I can work at home, on my own schedule. It is an answer to my dreams that I thought had passed. I love my new friends and their stories and adventures. I would recommend BYU-Pathway to every person who wants a better life.

Cate Williamson says:

Thank you for sharing your story! Can you think of a friend who would benefit from BYU-Pathway? Invite them to your gathering this week!

Paea I Vaha Talanoa says:

I am very grateful for the opportunity to be a student here in PathwayConnect. So much joy I have gained so far. Learning so much about the Savior’s earthly ministry and His purpose on earth. It reminds me of my purpose on earth too. Education will set us free as stated in the lesson of this week’s readings. It is really important in this life to develop more knowledge to help you be successful in this world. My testimonies of the leaders in the Church has grown because of this revelation. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be here. I shared with all of my friends and families the excitement we have here in PathwayConnect and the blessing of enjoying striving to have a better education.

Sussan Zibe says:

I am so grateful for PathwayConnect. It has given me hope and purpose to strive to become the best I can be. With 2 little children and a busy husband I jumped into the unknown to find more people like me who are all striving to become better 🙂 The Church is true and all the revelations that are received are true.

I have invited so many of my friends on social media to “COME AND SEE,” and the whole household next door to join me on the worldwide gathering. Yes! I am so excited.

Thank you to all our leaders. We love you for all that you do for us.

Ellika Barlow says:

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us! Remember to invite a friend to your next gathering!

Faustin Leandre Malonga says:

I am happy to be part of this inspired program in the mortal journey. It’s a wonderful program with promises from our Heavenly Father.

Tautuu. Mann says:

Being a BYU-Pathway student is such a blessing to me and I am so grateful that I finally reached one of the goals that I set while I was serving a mission in the Philippines in 2014, and that goal is “Study at the BYU.” It was a long journey for me to reach this goal. It was a miracle if I looked back at how Heavenly Father led me to the way where I can achieve my goal. So grateful to one of my temple worker friends, she’s the one who led me into the PathwayConnect. There was that one day we both worked in the temple and the sister who is providing laptops for PathwayConnect, she walked around with the piece of paper and asked every young single adult if they wanted to join BYU-Pathway. She came to me and I saw my name is already on her list and then she mentioned that one of my friends wrote my name. I excitedly accepted it because I knew it was the Lord’s plan for me. Starting from that time, things went so well and I’ve seen miracle after miracle while furthering my education in PathwayConnect. With the blessings that I received and the miracles that I see, I also encourage others to join this inspired program because I know that it will definitely bless their lives.

Patrick Pakal Kalombo Mutambayi says:

I wondered how to learn in an English University as a French speaker. How would it be possible, because I don’t speak English? But God makes it possible. Knowing the Church and its great education program blesses me with more hope that I can do it. I have started with EnglishConnect, and I attend BYU-Pathway. Those are wonderful programs. I have found more support. I have learned how to learn with faith. God has helped me more and I find peace and more confidence in my pathway of education. That is a wonderful education program I have never seen before. It is just the blessings of God.

Cate Williamson says:

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us! Remember to invite a friend to your gathering this week!

Guideon says:

I will be forever thankful for BYU-Pathway; it has helped me learn throughout the way to always see the brightest part of every challenge I face and also helps me develop a strong growth mindset.

Naomi Pukari Taelabu says:

I was so happy when I first heard about BYU-Pathway. I am so grateful for what BYU-Pathway has taught me. All thanks to our dear Prophet and our wonderful leaders.

Naomi Pukari Taelabu says:

I would like to take this time to thank our wonderful leaders and our living prophet for this wonderful program. I am greatly blessed; going to the weekly gathering has greatly blessed me. I am a mother of three boys and the only one working, and it is very hard, but I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and I am also thankful that BYU-Pathway has taught me well. I am sharing it with my co workers.

Yohana isaya Laizer says:

I bear witness, and I can say in the Church of Jesus Christ, many times you have made me one of those who sees God in spirit and in truth. I remember in 2014 when I was visited by missionaries, and read the Book of Mormon as true, and God answered me, from then on we now enjoy the good things that God reveals to His prophets, and it brings us to BYU-Pathway Worldwide, for the benefit of any human being, without exception. Personally I am educated and it has helped me to know many things including how to put God first.

TSHIBUMBU ILUNGA MATTHIEU says:

I am so grateful to the Lord for this program. BYU-Pathway is one of the best ways that the Lord has answered my prayers since I came back from my mission. I am so delighted to learn in the Lord’s way, and so grateful for this opportunity to learn and to grow spiritually and get a degree. I believe that with this I will get a good job and take good care of my family and also help others.

Cate Williamson says:

Thank you for sharing your experiences! This week we’re inviting our friends to our gatherings. Can you think of someone who would benefit from BYU-Pathway Worldwide?

Sherry says:

I thank our leaders for this opportunity, that we can make our decision to take courses for this program. It is a great experience being one of the BYU-Pathway participants. I gain so much knowledge and make my brain work harder.

Bokang says:

I love PathwayConnect. It helped me to see thing differently. It also taught me to persevere.

Annette says:

Giving up is my biggest downfall. At 18 while I was still in high school, I took a leap of faith to join BYU-Pathway,
knowing that I was jumping into the unknown. I still went ahead with it, going to the gatherings and doing the assignments, till one day I stopped just cause I thought everything I did would fail in life.
3 years later, and I am back to doing Pathway again, and this time my heart and mind are in the right place. I know that with the right motivation and trust in the Lord, I will complete Pathway and go on to do many more great things.
I now look back and hold no regrets. I know my faith in gaining a testimony of the growth in knowledge is vast.
I encourage the people around to join me on the journey.

Wilbert Murrieta meza says:

A few months ago I had not defined that something very special would come into my life, until I found the PathwayConnect program. During this time of study and dedication I felt the presence of the Lord and a very strong peace, which gives me a lot of strength to move forward, and enjoy the blessings that I am sure the Lord separated and has for each one of us. It is my wish that we all have the same opportunities.

Willy Kafula says:

BYU Pathway has elevated my level of thinking and approach to life. It has taught me to persevere as i start with the small and simple things and gradually start doing the hard things.

Nancy Apiyo says:

I did come and see with my eyes and acted on my desire to acquire quality education. PathwayConnect assisted me in bridging the gap between my present life and a better future. Today I have much greater hope that the future will be brighter. My friends are excited to join and become part of this promising journey to a better tomorrow. Thank you for bringing education to our doorstep in Africa.

Emmanuel koko Paul says:

I’m indeed humble to part of BYU pathway connect program this has helped me to be great.

Ravel BITOUNGUI says:

Long before I learned to speak in public, I was already sharing news of this great opportunity; and so many of my relatives were interested in BYU-Pathway.

Jessica says:

PathwayConnect is the best!! South Africa

PathwayConnect is an inspired institution where I can easily acquire my education and build my faith in Jesus Christ. Discipline reveals excellence in one’s character, and my life is changing daily as I am persevering in given courses and becoming a better leader in the church and in the community.

Anna says:

Great♥️

Yuriaber says:

PathwayConnect is a great opportunity to improve and reach my life’s goals. Growing up as a leader with a small “L” and serve my community, Church, and home, it makes me feels that our Lord is near me. I’m so grateful for that.

Matthias Dogara says:

As a Pathway student, I had an opportunity to invite others to enroll on the program which they are also enjoying the blessings today. Among the many blessing I have received and still receive from the Pathway program, I have learned to be better steward even in paying my honest tithing and the principle of Provident living.

Songer Hu says:

As our Savior performs healing miracles to those who are sick, those people do not only receive the restoration of their bodies but also receive spiritual blessings. There are so many people in need of a decent education. I believe that providing a good education of integrity can also help people’s spirit big time.

Onolina Princes Sa'u says:

It was a life changing step for me when I accepted the invitation from my sister to join PathwayConnect. Now I testify that it really blessed my life. Not only by decision making but by also in other parts of my life. I will continue to invite more friends to come and see the blessings I am getting from this program❤️❤️.

Abel Zumaeta says:

PathwayConnect, is the most beautiful way that my heavenly father shows me his love for my future.
Pathway is a wonderful opportunity to continue growing in education and in spirit. It is a blessing to be able to have so much preparation at such a low cost.

Ibrahim Kabba says:

For each commandment the Lord requires of us, he provides a way or help we can accomplish them and thus I literally consider PathwayConnect as the means God has provided for us to fulfil his commandment through education.

“Acquiring education is not merely a good thing, it is also a commandment from the Lord” -Dieter F Uchtdorf

Stephen Kpabah says:

I consider PathwayConnect as an answer to my prayers over the past few years. Therefore, it’s an obligation to share with others and help them in their registration process and any other need so that they can also experience the same blessing I’m experiencing now. Words are not enough to express. As member, I immensely appreciate the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for such a great help to the world.

God bless the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, God bless BYU-Pathway.

Karen Sauer Andrade says:

lukengu kabongo etienne maikel says:

When I was on my mission many of my companions interested in this wonderful program PathwayConnect, and I told them what it is and they helped me and share me theirs experiences about PathwayConnect. I remember I was so excited to join BYU-Pathway. After my mission, I directly joined this program. I can testify that this program is inspired by God. I learned a lot of things in a few moments and I’ve grown spiritually in my relationship with God. I have reinforced my faith in Jesus Christ and stay strong through this marvelous program today. I love English language and I want to improve my knowledge .

Kay Duke says:

School was a bad experience for me and I left after High School and wasn’t going back until promptings from the Spirit during our “Come Follow Me” course in D&C last year. More than once I received them and put them aside, until in August the Spirit started screaming at me, figuratively of course. I’m in my late sixties, WAS computer illiterate, short term memory loss and saying I can’t do this. Talked it through with my husband and he suggested looking into Pathways. Here I am in my second Semester of PathwayConnect, saying, “I know I can.” It is one of the best choices I have ever made in my Life. I have no intention of going back into the workforce but I am beginning to enjoy learning, hard as it is. I love the way the program weaves spiritual and intellectual learning together. I am becoming more confident because of my learning and knowledge. I invite the spirit to be with me each day of my journey and He hasn’t let me down. If I can do it anyone can!

Mudimbi Elie says:

PathwayConnect Program helped to me know and develop my hidden talents that I never knew existed before.

Jumoke Akinyemi says:

PathwayConnect has shaped my life, my family, my work, and relationship with God. Now I have a stronger faith that I can achieve all my hopes and dreams.

Tuaa. Riikate says:

I was not interested in joining this program before, but my husband encouraged me to join — inspiring me to pursue a great certificate, degree, and especially by growing spiritually in loving my family, friends, and others. So right now I am very happy I joined this program, and I am proud of the thousands of other people joining this program. The PathwayConnect program is very organized, and so many inspiring messages show up in my email, encouraging me to complete my tasks on time. (Especially reminding me to do them!)

I’m always happy to share this great program to all my friends!

Ellika Barlow says:

Thank you for sharing your blessings! Remember to invite a friend to your gathering next week!

Media Lengelo says:

I am so happy to be in this program because it has changed many things in my life such as the way I think and my way of doing things. I am learning by the guide of the Lord and am inviting friends and family to join the program because it is powerful and wonderful.

Alexei Flores says:

When I received my patriarchal blessing, I was promised that through study I would be blessed; Because I started a family early, I had to postpone my studies many times. Today, thanks to Pathway Connect, I can enjoy quality professional studies in the comfort of my home, at my own pace, and most importantly, increasing my faith and hope in my Savior.

Jennyfer Torres says:

I love PathwayConnect <3

Emery Mpanda Fils says:

Because our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ provide us the great blessings of BYU PathwayConnect, I feel happy as I strengthen my faith and testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.

maria nomeriana ramos dias says:

Recognizing God loves me and the Savior’s sacrifice has made me want to be better, with good choices — For example, to be part of BYU-PathWay WorldWide. The Holy Ghost guides me at all times, I have real friends, and everyone around me does their best to help with my intellectual and spiritual growth. I invite friends and family to be part of this cycle of good where we are all a channel of blessings in each other’s lives.

Emmanuel Evens says:

For me PathwayConnect is the best way to learn, so during these two semesters I learned a lot of things. I am so grateful for PathwayConnect.

Augustina law diemesor says:

BYU-Pathway has given me the opportunity to pursue my dreams of upgrading my educational career. Not only that, it has also made me a better person in terms of coming closer to God. My faith has been build up in Christ JESUS and I’m very happy to be part of BYU-Pathway student.

Peace Eholor says:

Joining BYU-Pathway has helped me develop a positive and growth mindset, and I can see changes in the way I see and do things.

Hawanatu sesay says:

BYU-Pathway has really help me to build my faith in Jesus Christ. At first when I started it was very hard for me, but truly through the help of my Heavenly Father and friends around me, I was able to continue with my course and I thank my Heavenly Father for his blessings in my life and the lives of my family too.

MORONI BAMVAKIADES RAMOS says:

I joined BYU-Pathway Worldwide’s PathwayConnect just wanting to increase my knowledge on secular matters, but I also increased a lot of my spiritual knowledge. It is a blessing for me and for my family.

Wisdom says:

I am happy for my life and for the life of those I invited to join BYU-Pathway.

Edna Pineda says:

The support and care I am receiving from BYU-Pathway Worldwide’s PathwayConnect shows me the pure love of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am deeply blessed and grateful beyond words.

Lorena Bernal says:

Studying with BYU-Pathway has made me understand that it is never too late to acquire both spiritual and temporal knowledge. I feel like a better person every day in order to help my family or those around me more effectively. BYU-Pathway makes me feel how much our Heavenly Father loves me.

Ellika Barlow says:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Remember to invite a friend to your next gathering!

Fausto Ortiz says:

I am happy to be part of this great family. BYU-Pathway is helping thousands of people to be excellent. This a great opportunity especially for me to plan a better future.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn, grow and change through this enabling resource from God – BYU Pathway! It is an imperative to becoming more like our Savior, Jesus Christ, as it teaches disciple leadership and service in His Kingdom, our homes and families and in our communities wherever on earth we are. I #GiveThanks for such a magnificent blessing – Heavenly Father really wants His children to succeed.

Sandra Mabena says:

I’m very grateful for Pathway, for it has been such a great blessing in my life. I have learned more in the past three months than I have for a long time. The program gave me tools to handle all of life’s challenges – spiritual, family, intellectual (studies), emotional, and financial. I’m so blessed!

Londola says:

You’re right about that. I testify that this is true.

Jephte Kabese says:

What I am today is because of this wonderful program that invites us to become good people and serve others.

Tiangay sannoh says:

BYU-Pathway has improve my life! I love learning, and it is a great blessing to me and my future family.

Leonel Yemafo says:

Yes, Sharing our testimonies is one of the biggest and best way to inspiring others. Thank you all for sharing. While I did the same by inviting friend and acquaintances, and relatives to come and see. Everything even our efforts is only by the father in heaven’s grace. Therefore, let us try to share the same joy with others and that is only throughout Networking we can be more diligent. Happy day. I love you all.

abdulkarimkargbo says:

Is an opportunity to be part of BYU-Pathway. I love learning and this a blessing to me and my future family

Armindo Mazivila says:

Armindo Mazivila

I waited so faithful for BYU-Pathway in my country. When I heard that now in Mozambique people can register for BYU-Pathway it was an exciting moment for me and a blessing to all of us here in Mozambique. I did run and enroll into the program and have been a great experiences to. I always strive to share the website to my friends and others coworkers at work. People always asked me about the program after explain them I share the link with them to visit by themselves. I have received good feedback from them and others are now enrolled to in the program. I am grateful for the PathwayConnect program and the technology has brought so many blessing in my life. Now I can start what I am. I love it.

Edem Jnr says:

I’m really excited to be on the path of learning, and I personally feel I am following the counsel of the prophet and that’s why I am working on my friends to be part of this amazing experience. I love Pathway.

Walter Wisdom says:

BYU Connect is one large family… with unique purpose.

Maria Conlon says:

I love school, but this is more than just school. I feel blessed

Hassan Sheriff says:

I am very happy to have this opportunity in my life of being with BYU-Pathway.

Franck says:

When I joined BYU-Pathway at first I did not understand, but now it is blessing my life and will bless the life of my future family.
Since then, I have been inviting friends to come and see.

Efrain illacreses says:

PathwayConnect is an inspired program in which you develop your faith and increase your language learning. It is low cost and high quality of learning and is open to members and researchers. With online classes, you can learn according to your availability of time.

Ezrah Lavado says:

I give thanks to Heavenly Father for guiding our prophet and for giving us this program BYU-Pathway. This is such a great opportunity to develop my skills and knowledge for my future.

Sung sung says:

I shared with a family friend. He was very excited. I was surprised to hear that he has always admired the LDS church from afar and its doctrine. He was only waiting for a time I would speak about the Church. He wants his children to join BYU-Pathway next session, and he said he wouldn’t mind becoming a member of the Church. I am praying for them, hoping that through BYU-Pathway they will become members of the Church because I love them dearly.

Lauren Conrad says:

What a neat experience! Thank you for sharing!

Anthony Matende says:

Thanks to our current Prophet God is working through him,pathwayConnect is an answer to many, is a place where education can be acquired and also build faith in the Lord Jesus.

Brendah Molaa Kigalu says:

BYU-Pathway is one of the ways that God has answered my prayer of acquiring higher education since I was not financially stable. I am really learning a lot, and this is an amazing opportunity for me to learn, grow spiritually, get a degree, and get a good job to help my family and society.

Obbo stansio says:

I joined PathwayConnect because it’s the Church of Jesus Christ that invited me when President Nelson said to come get knowledge from a above. What a wonderful invitation from God. So I am pressing forward with the program.

Laura Marcela Romo Gonzalez. says:

Hearing you was a great experience. Thanks for sharing.

Marie says:

You have done well my brother.

Emmanuel Kafo Songu says:

It was a moment filled with joy when I hard about the BYU PathwayConnect programme, a place where I can easily acquire my education and build my faith in the Lord. This programme made me become more disciplined than before as I strive to walk the path of discipleship. Notwithstanding, I can’t enjoy these blessings alone, so I keep on encouraging friends and family to join me.

Loraine Gobvu says:

Thank you so much for sharing, brother.